Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Moms - What type of Curlers should I get for 4 yr old with long straight hair?

I'd like to get my daughter some curlers for her long hair. She is a girlie girl and I think she would like them once and a while. Any links to size and brand etc you'd recommend for a small child?



Moms - What type of Curlers should I get for 4 yr old with long straight hair?

get a big 1 1/2" one. big curls are so cute. get conair, revlon, infiniti, or babyliss.



Moms - What type of Curlers should I get for 4 yr old with long straight hair?

Personally, I think 4 years old is too young for curled hair.



However, since you asked....Forget the curlers...believe me. Invest in a curling iron. It will be a MUCH FASTER process. I can't imagine a 4 yr old running around with curlers in her hair. One thing though, I hope you're careful not to burn her scalp. That won't be a pleasant experience.



Revlon has a good brand out there. As for size, it's personal. I recommend going to a WalMart and seeing the actual size yourself.



Good luck! :)



EDIT:



OHHHH...well, if it's just for fun! You didn't say that! Forget what I told you..buy some cheap curlers and let her have fun! All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment