Friday, November 13, 2009

My 3 year old cat likes to nest and drool in my long hair when I am holding him or laying down. Why?

My cat is about 2 and half, and has LOVED to kneed, nest and drool in my long hair even since I have had him. And he purrs really loud while doing it. He has only ever done this to me, but recently has started to do this to my boyfriend, who is unfortuatly allregic to him. But my question is why does he do this and why all of a sudden to my boyfriend? He was talken from him mom at the right time, 8 weeks. This is not a problem per say, and I don't mind it, I actually kinda like it sometimes, just wondering why.



My 3 year old cat likes to nest and drool in my long hair when I am holding him or laying down. Why?

Ok. Your cat probably likes the smell or some physical property of your hair. Maybe its soft. Your cat might be remembering his youth and when he was with his/her mother, nestled in her warm fur. Your cat just might like the simulation of his/her mother. Another possibility is that your cat just seems to like you, and is attracted to you and your hair. This might be his/her way of cuddling. If your boyfriend is allergic, then i guess he should stay away. Maybe you should come to his house one day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment